I first started with my drawings from week 7. I then drew a shape map to get a better idea of what the end product would look like. I changed a few things from the old design. It was interesting to compare what I drew and how that morphed with the images I chose. What I thought would work changed as I saw a need to change up my pictures.
My final project looks much different, and that’s partly because of good feedback from people. I ultimately decided to go with a much cleaner picture on the 2nd page because the trees in the background made it too difficult to read the text.
Critique: I got some helpful feedback from Chance Merrill. He helped me with deciding on a color scheme for the first page. I wasn’t sure how to tie in the blues, and decided to go with white in the end. I also used the 12A notes I got from my assignment. That is where you’ll see the changes on the steps for meditation so it’s easier to read.
Fonts: Title (Bradley Hand), text (Abadi MT condensed)